AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to build a display ad like this ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

Can u tell me how to build a display ad like this:

adchoice.png

Show 12 product, and when pointer move to each product that will show its price.

I tried to find the way, but i couldn't.

Thanks for your help !!!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hien Vu
September 2015

Re: How to build a display ad like this ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I think it's sociomantic delivering through AdSense, judging by a script snippet on that page.

https://www.sociomantic.com/#info/personalized

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

They are either custom made in Flash or served by a different advertising platform, such as, for instance, Criteo. They tag your website, record the products your visitors see, cookie them and then, according to the cookie, serve ads dynamically with previously visited products.

If you click on the Ad choices small blue triangle you'll find out who serves them.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank u for your answer !

I haved click on the small blue trianged, it showed "Ad Choice". So i want ask 1 more question, this ads is ads of Google ?

If it does, can you show me the way to create it ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Click the ad choice link and tell us the page it takes you to, please.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It take me to support page of AdSense.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hien Vu
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I think it's sociomantic delivering through AdSense, judging by a script snippet on that page.

https://www.sociomantic.com/#info/personalized

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
That or something similar is coming to AdWords soon
http://www.wordstream.com/blog/ws/2013/04/01/dynamic-remarketing

(stealing that link from Calin ; )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank u all for your help, i think sociomantic is the answer. Thanks again !!!Smiley Happy