AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to allow access to two of the accounts in my MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm currently trialing a new member of my team and would like to allow her access to just two accounts in my MCC. How would i go about doing this please whilst still keeping access myself and control?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to allow access to two of the accounts in my MCC

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

You can create a sub - MCC, move those two accounts there and give her access to the sub MCC. Please follow these steps to accomplish this:

1. Request your team member to create an MCC account. Link here
  2. Link the account to the main MCC, using 'Link existing accounts' within the MCC dashboard
  3. Select the accounts (check boxes) you'd like to move>Arrange Accounts>Change Client Manager

More info in this Help Center article.

Hope that helps!

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

You can create a sub - MCC, move those two accounts there and give her access to the sub MCC. Please follow these steps to accomplish this:

1. Request your team member to create an MCC account. Link here
  2. Link the account to the main MCC, using 'Link existing accounts' within the MCC dashboard
  3. Select the accounts (check boxes) you'd like to move>Arrange Accounts>Change Client Manager

More info in this Help Center article.

Hope that helps!

- Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Sumanth. I was hoping i could keep vision of them in my main MCC, i guess not though.

Thanks for your help.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Ian,

By following these steps, you'll have full control and access to those accounts. It's just that there's another layer (sub MCC) in between. You'll have to get into the sub MCC to access those accounts though.

Glad I could help!

- Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar