AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to advertise my site on others sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have noticed that small one line ads appear on other peoples sites advertising other businesses. Nearby is a label proclaiming Google ads. I cannot find how to advertise my business on other peoples sites, only how to have others advertise on my site, which is not of interest to me. Can anyone help? Thanks in anticipation.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to advertise my site on others sites

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

Display network advertising in AdWords is where those ads come from. You create your AdWords account and campaign, selecting the Display Network option on the Campaign settings page.

There are a lot of options available and I strongly suggest that you do some reading and learn about the structure and how ads are served before you start spendinng your money. You can start here and use the links to keep reading through the material. If you have any questions as you go, please feel free to post them.

Good luck!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*