AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to advertise in Hindi in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently, we saw the news about Hindi language being available in Adwords.  How can we advertize our Hindi site in adwords. I am not able to find an interface to make the ad copy and keyword in Hindi.

Our account currently is used to advertise our English version of the site.

Regards

Ravi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to advertise in Hindi in Adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Admin C

You need to get in touch with Google Rep and get your AdWords account whitelisted for Hindi Ads. Post that you can start running Hindi Ads.

Hope this helps!

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Abhishek,

Can we target Hindi language on both Google Search and Google Display Networks?

Regards,
Ashish

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, we can target Hindi Language as well as Hindi ads on both the networks...!

Abhishek

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Abhishek & Ashish,

I just want to make a small correction on above discussions.

As of now Adwords does not support Hindi ads on search network. Hindi ads and language targeting works only for Display network, now you can target Hindi language sites but you can't create search ads in Hindi language.

Please go through with the below link for more details
http://googleindia.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/google-introduces-hindi-ads-on-its.html

Kindly let me know is their any new update on Search network.

Thanks,
Aravindhu.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author admin C
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Aravindhu

I think we can run Hindi Ads on Google Search as well. Please look at the snapshot below:

hindi.jpg

Abhishek

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Ravi,

A small addition to what has been said above, if your website supports Hindi language, then you might think of creating a dedicated campaign with Hindi Language as preference.

You could use Google Translate (as one alternative) to convert your standard English ad copy into Hindi version and upload it. That's one option.

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you Abhishak for your valuable update.

I did a little bit research on other language ads. If we want to create Hindi or any other language ad we can type text in Google translator and paste translated text it to text ads. I did this for keywords also I translated mobile phrase to Hindi and pasted it in keyword planner; we can add this keywords to our keyword list (see the below screenshot).

adwords_com_2.JPG

Thank you,

Aravindh.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi All,

I have few more queries:
- We can create ads in Hindi by using Translator. But in which language you will target the keywords - Hindi or English?
- If we want to target keywords in Hindi Language, where can we get keyword ideas, need good suggestions of keywords not just 2 or 3 keywords?
- If we create Ads in Hindi and add keywords in English - will Google still be able to understand the relevancy between keywords and ads? Will there be any impact on Quality Score of keywords?

- What language of a landing page would give more relevancy for Ads in Hindi and keywords in English - Hindi or English?

@aravindh - As you suggested we can add "Nokia Mobile" or "Samsung Mobile" (in hindi) as keywords but as a PPC manager I will refrain from targeting such generic keywords with broad reach to avoid spending unrelated queries. So, where can I find more keyword ideas in Hindi regarding my product/industry?

Any idea about the percentage of users using Google in Hindi language?

As a marketer would you prefer to create and run ads/keywords in Hindi than English? Please share the Pros and Cons for for writing ads in Hindi and targeting keywords in Hindi.

How many advertisers in India are targeting keywords/ads in Hindi? Just need a rough idea.

Regards,
Ashish

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ashish,

Below suggestions will help you to create best ads in regional languages. This is not the exact process, but this will give you rough idea about Hindi Ads.

• Hindi Keywords will suitable for Hindi Text Ads.
  • For building Keyword list in other language first step start with generic keywords than expand your list through adding keywords from Search Query report and analyze your competitors to get more keyword ideas.
  • Yes, Google will understand the relevancy between your keywords and ads, but it is best practice to add both types of keywords (Hindi & English) with the same ads to test best performance campaign.
  • I am not sure about landing page usage, but test both language landing pages and it will depend on your visitors language preferences (you can use Google translator to change the language).
  • I guess more than 200 million users are using Hindi language in Google (see the link) http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2014-12-15/news/57072399_1_hindi-web-indian-language-in...
  • I will create both ad types to grab maximum market. If you are a native speaker of Hindi it would be easy to you to create Hindi Ads. It will surly increase your conversion rate. I did this for One of my French language ads we saw a good growth in result. Compare to English Hindi kws having very less CPC (I did research on keyword tool but haven’t started a campaign at).
  • I am not sure about advertisers count.

Apart From All the above try with test campaign in regional language, then you can decide which way to go.

Thank you,

Aravindh.