AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to add the "Subscribe to Newsletter" button in Text Ads.

Car
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Car
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is this available in Canada?

What settings should I change to make this visible in my Text Ads?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Car
September 2015

Re: How to add the "Subscribe to Newsletter" button in Text Ads.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Car and welcome to the forum.  Unfortunately I can't be certain of the answer to this one.  The sign-up is a "Communication Ad Extension" and I don't know a) if it's available in Canada or even b) if it's been rolled out publicly at all yet.

The easiest way to tell for you is to log into your Adwords account then navigate to the Ad Extensions tab and see if you have one available that seems to be Communications...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Car
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Car and welcome to the forum.  Unfortunately I can't be certain of the answer to this one.  The sign-up is a "Communication Ad Extension" and I don't know a) if it's available in Canada or even b) if it's been rolled out publicly at all yet.

The easiest way to tell for you is to log into your Adwords account then navigate to the Ad Extensions tab and see if you have one available that seems to be Communications...

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Car
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Car
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the warm welcome Jon.

I can't see a Communication under my Ad Extension so maybe they haven't rolled it out yet (specifically in Canada).