AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to add Location for specific keyword in my Ad Words Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have add location and radius to my ad words campaing but i need to add location for one specific keyword

I want my keyword to be visible from specific City in my country.

Is it that possible because i cannot see option to add location to specific keyword in my ad group

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to add Location for specific keyword in my Ad Words Campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

If I got you right, you could add a location name as part of the keywords (e.g "flower delivery in XXX")

However. If you geo-target by radius/ map - this is a redundancy. I would recommend this only if it is a small town, that you cannot target by setting a radius. (In some countries, though you can draw a radius on the map; in practice, it is not fully functional, and you cannot target by city level, but only by a larger area / region).

what country are you targeting?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How to add Location for specific keyword in my Ad Words Campaign?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi there and welcome!

The way to be able to set something like this up is to start a new Campaign with local targeting based on city name and/or zip code + radius. I would only do something like this if you expect a decent number of searches for this specific area.

If you don't expect a high number of searches, I would start a new Ad Group targeting either phrase or exact match using the city name in the keywords. You might also try the + targeting option. (Example: Flowers +City name) But I don't have enough experience in this targeting method.

Good luck!