AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to add +G in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am not able to see Social link in Ad Extension Tab. Kindly help me in adding this in adwords.

Vishesh

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vishesh S
September 2015

Re: How to add +G in Adwords

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Vishesh S,

Social extension is automatic extension. Once you meet requirements this extension migh be shown with your Ads and you cannot activate this extension in ad extension tab.
These requirements are:

• Your business has a Google+ page (you can create one using Google My Business)
  • Your Google+ page has a verified URL.
  • The domain of your Google+ page also matches the domain of your ad's landing page. This means you can link to different pages, but they should be part of the same website.
  • Your Google+ page has recent, high-quality posts and a significant number of followers. For most businesses, this means about 100 followers.

source: How social extensions appear with your ad

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Exactly Vishesh!

That's how it works.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Vishesh S,

Social extension is automatic extension. Once you meet requirements this extension migh be shown with your Ads and you cannot activate this extension in ad extension tab.
These requirements are:

• Your business has a Google+ page (you can create one using Google My Business)
  • Your Google+ page has a verified URL.
  • The domain of your Google+ page also matches the domain of your ad's landing page. This means you can link to different pages, but they should be part of the same website.
  • Your Google+ page has recent, high-quality posts and a significant number of followers. For most businesses, this means about 100 followers.

source: How social extensions appear with your ad

Alex

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply. So let me summarize your point: We don't need to add G+Page manually. It will get added with our paid ads, once it has enough followers and relevant posts.

Please confirm?
Thanks
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner
Exactly Vishesh!

That's how it works.