How to Target Audience According to their Income
In this Article I will share you how we can target people according to their income. For example If you are running campaign to increase the sale of BMW new launched car then we should keep in mind whether we are targeting right audience or not. If we are not then the budget we are using to increase the sale will be wasted. So choosing the right audience smartly can take your business to next level.
If you are showing same BMW ads to audience whose income is quite low that would be like targeting wrong and wasting the budget so let’s discuss how we can target right audience.
Here are the screenshot how you can choose right audience in Search Network campaign.
- Go to Locations settings and choose Edit option.
- Choose Advanced Search option.
- Choose Location Groups options
- Choose Demographics option
- Then you will find people income bucket starts from Top 10% and ends to Lower 50%. This way you can choose the audience we want to target.