AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to Set Time Zone of Other Country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Plz Help : i want to run adwords ppc campaign for following countries from India : Japan, China, Singapore, South Korea , well my Question is that how to do time schedule for each country means i want to that Ads run 9am to 11 pm in each country but there is time difference in each country so plz let me know solution or any of good link , my default location is india and currency is Indian Rs.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to Set Time Zone of Other Country

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Dharmaraj,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You can create one campaign for each country you wish to target and for each campaign you can schedule the ads as per the targeted country's time zone through the campaign level setting Ad Scheduling.

Please note, Ad scheduling always works with the Account Time Zone, so if you target any country whose time zone is different from the account time zone, then you have to counter calculate the time and schedule your ads for the campaign

Please read more about Ad Scheduling here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244?hl=en

Hope this Helps
- Prashanth Reniguntala.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
WHat happens when the time zone google software chooses is NOT the accounts time zone. I'm in CST and it has me down for pacific.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.