AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to Put my website at top search , and how much it's going to cost

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there , 

I am new in Adwords , but I have already laucned my first campaign and so nice result with people who attend my site and did sign up for blog , but My site is Membership and The main aim is to sell my membership , so the question is How to put my site at top of search with the limit of budget £100 , is it possible ? and if yes , what steps i need to make first ? 

THanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Put my website at top search , and how much it's going to c

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
Before we dig into your campaign's performanceת I would check that by promoting a "membership site" you are not violating the "information harvesting" section of the Policy.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: How to Put my website at top search , and how much it's going to c

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Myrat R,

Two things will do it: get a better QS (by getting a better CTR), or raise your bids. Either one will increase your AdRank, and that's what determines position on the page.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords