AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to I turn on my adwords campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an adwords account; the user name is cardiffmedicalspa.com   I had someone managing the account that left; the account was working well until 29JAN and it stopped;  I do not know my customer ID although I went to Wells Fargo bank statement and it shows on the automatic debit ADWS710010.  This may be my customer number;  I do not know who my Googler Representative is;  I need to learn how to manage the account myself and I need the account activated;  please help; I cannot figure out how to talk to someone who can help me activate the account.

Dr. Powell

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to I turn on my adwords campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dr. Powell,

That does not appear to be your AdWords account number. The AW account number is 10 digits, no letters. Click on the "Contact AdWords" button on the top-right of this page for support phone numbers. I hope they can help you.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to I turn on my adwords campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dr. Powell,

That does not appear to be your AdWords account number. The AW account number is 10 digits, no letters. Click on the "Contact AdWords" button on the top-right of this page for support phone numbers. I hope they can help you.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords