AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to Get Gold Stars like in Adwords Express

Top Contributor
# 1
Top Contributor

Does anyone know how to get the gold stars on an Adwords ad (from Google Plus Local reviews) without running Adwords Express?  I don't want to bid on the keywords/categories that Adwords Express has for my industry but I want the gold stars (http://support.google.com/adwords/express/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2481410).  I have tried adding local extensions and linking it to my Google Places account but it still doesn't show any reviews.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Get Gold Stars like in Adwords Express

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Joy,

Are you referring to seller ratings?  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2375474

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Tom

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thomas Hale Jr!!!

Nice to see you sir!

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

No, it's not seller ratings, it's the reviews from Google Places > http://support.google.com/adwords/express/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2481410

I want them on the ads because I know it will push the CTR through the roof.  However, I don't want to use Adwords Express because it's designed for people who don't want to manage their own account closely. 

Owner of Sterling Sky

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner

Tom

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

The goal is definitely sales/phone calls.  You summed up why I don't want to actually use Adwords Express.  I guess the answer s that there is no way to get those stars with regular Adwords.  Bummer.

Owner of Sterling Sky