AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to Get 2 Placements on One Single Page?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sometimes I see 2 banners (2 diff. sizes) on one page. Usually 300x250 on side and 728x90 on top.

For example: http://i.imgur.com/2VFu5JX.jpg

How is this done?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author taewoo
May 2016

Re: How to Get 2 Placements on One Single Page?

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@taewoo

There is no way to guarantee this in the self-serve part of Adwords.  You can set a campaign up in such away that would increase your chances, but no way to guarantee it.  It can be accomplished with a reserved media buy but you'd be limited to certain sites. Reserved placements require a significant investment.

To try to increase your chances, I'd identify some sites you want this to happen on.  Identify their ad slot sizes, and create a manual placement ad group for each with the appropriate size banners.  Then bid aggressively. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes,

AdWords can show multiple ads on the same placements, Even it can be same size or different.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
So how do I do this? There's no feature or some option for me to do this

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You can do anything for this. Its comes based on ad auction. On multiple spot, your ads enter the ad auction and If it/they wins/win. You one or more ads will appear on the page.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author taewoo
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

@taewoo

There is no way to guarantee this in the self-serve part of Adwords.  You can set a campaign up in such away that would increase your chances, but no way to guarantee it.  It can be accomplished with a reserved media buy but you'd be limited to certain sites. Reserved placements require a significant investment.

To try to increase your chances, I'd identify some sites you want this to happen on.  Identify their ad slot sizes, and create a manual placement ad group for each with the appropriate size banners.  Then bid aggressively.