AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How to Get 2 Placements on One Single Page?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Sometimes I see 2 banners (2 diff. sizes) on one page. Usually 300x250 on side and 728x90 on top.

For example: http://i.imgur.com/2VFu5JX.jpg

How is this done?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author taewoo
May 2016

Re: How to Get 2 Placements on One Single Page?

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

@taewoo

There is no way to guarantee this in the self-serve part of Adwords.  You can set a campaign up in such away that would increase your chances, but no way to guarantee it.  It can be accomplished with a reserved media buy but you'd be limited to certain sites. Reserved placements require a significant investment.

To try to increase your chances, I'd identify some sites you want this to happen on.  Identify their ad slot sizes, and create a manual placement ad group for each with the appropriate size banners.  Then bid aggressively. 

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes,

AdWords can show multiple ads on the same placements, Even it can be same size or different.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
So how do I do this? There's no feature or some option for me to do this

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
You can do anything for this. Its comes based on ad auction. On multiple spot, your ads enter the ad auction and If it/they wins/win. You one or more ads will appear on the page.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author taewoo
May 2016

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

@taewoo

There is no way to guarantee this in the self-serve part of Adwords.  You can set a campaign up in such away that would increase your chances, but no way to guarantee it.  It can be accomplished with a reserved media buy but you'd be limited to certain sites. Reserved placements require a significant investment.

To try to increase your chances, I'd identify some sites you want this to happen on.  Identify their ad slot sizes, and create a manual placement ad group for each with the appropriate size banners.  Then bid aggressively.