How to Create Customize bid strategy
Can anyone tell me how to create customize bid strategy to low down the avg.cpc.
I know there are bidding options are available, like maximize clicks, enhanced cpc, manual cpc and more.
But i am looking for customize options to adjust bid according to campaign requirement.
Re: How to Create Customize bid strategy
You also can check automated bidding,
- Automated bidding takes the heavy lifting and guesswork out of setting bids to meet your performance goals. Each type of automated bid strategy is designed to help you achieve a specific goal for your business. This article outlines the 6 different types of automated bid strategies and when to use them.
1. Use flexible bid strategies- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2979071
2. Automated Rules -https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472779?hl=en
Go through the above links to know how to set up automatic bidding.
Re: How to Create Customize bid strategy[ Edited ]
July 2016 - last edited July 2016 by Buzzb
You can use automatic rules, this is the best way to customize bids over campaign level.
How to do that:- Use following option.
1. Select campaign which you want to pause/increase budget.
2. Click on Automate
3. Increase or Decrease keywords bids or campaigns budgets
4. Put all details what criteria you wants to set as Increase or Decrease keywords bids campaign.
Hope this solution will help you.