AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How much i need to bid on keywords to make my add visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to post my add in movers section in toronto ontario. i want to know how to find out the max bid on the keywords .

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How much i need to bid on keywords to make my add visible

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'd suggest that you start here:

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=23672&guide=23671&page=gui...

Ranking on the Search Network: 
Ads are ranked on search pages based on a combination of the matched keyword's CPC bid and Quality Score. Quality Score is determined by the keyword's clickthrough rate (CTR) on Google, relevance of ad text, historical keyword performance, landing page, and other relevancy factors. Having relevant keywords and ad text, a high CPC bid, and a strong CTR will result in a higher position for your ad.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I'd suggest that you start here:

http://support.google.com/adwords/certification/bin/static.py?hl=en&topic=23672&guide=23671&page=gui...

Ranking on the Search Network: 
Ads are ranked on search pages based on a combination of the matched keyword's CPC bid and Quality Score. Quality Score is determined by the keyword's clickthrough rate (CTR) on Google, relevance of ad text, historical keyword performance, landing page, and other relevancy factors. Having relevant keywords and ad text, a high CPC bid, and a strong CTR will result in a higher position for your ad.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi nick_bal,

You can take help of "Bid Simulator"

The bid simulator allows you to estimate the clicks, costs, and impressions your ads would have received over the last seven days if you had used a different maximum CPC bid for your keyword or ad group.

Also you can add "Est. top page bid"coloumn. Visit here for more.

Thanks
Brijesh