AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How many download can i get ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello i am new to android app promoting , i developed some android games and i want to promote them using adwords , i want to know how many downloads can i get from 300$ for each game ?

Thank you ^_^

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Benlamrabet
February 2016

Re: How many download can i get ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Benlamrabet, how are things?

The total amount of downloads you will get may vary according many factors such as: Your game awareness, Adwords strategy, investment, segmentation and many more.

Some of the most important things in my opinion I feel I must leave for you:
- First and far more important on my point of view, create a strategy plan! Don't start running campaigns without knowing where you want to get or what you're trying to achieve
- Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go from the beginning with download goals. I mean, to try to get 500k downloads. First, you need to know what's your target, where they're at, what they do, so the key here if you don't have anything is to TEST. Set a test time frame, I'd suggest something around 2 months for you to run campaigns, make tweaks and optimizations to find everything out, and then, run a serious campaigns with aggressive goals.
- Try to see beyond the obvious. When we talk about digital strategy or digital advertising, we're talking about millions and millions of different cultures, behaviors and so on, so the obvious to you may not be the obvious for your target. Think outside the box

It's hard to tell an exact number, but you can start from somewhere. What would be a good number of downloads for you with 300$? 10 downloads? 20 downloads? 100 downloads? If this is a new game, each and every download counts, so go on and try to discover what's your potential amount of downloads with 300$

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Benlamrabet
February 2016

Re: How many download can i get ?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Benlamrabet, how are things?

The total amount of downloads you will get may vary according many factors such as: Your game awareness, Adwords strategy, investment, segmentation and many more.

Some of the most important things in my opinion I feel I must leave for you:
- First and far more important on my point of view, create a strategy plan! Don't start running campaigns without knowing where you want to get or what you're trying to achieve
- Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT go from the beginning with download goals. I mean, to try to get 500k downloads. First, you need to know what's your target, where they're at, what they do, so the key here if you don't have anything is to TEST. Set a test time frame, I'd suggest something around 2 months for you to run campaigns, make tweaks and optimizations to find everything out, and then, run a serious campaigns with aggressive goals.
- Try to see beyond the obvious. When we talk about digital strategy or digital advertising, we're talking about millions and millions of different cultures, behaviors and so on, so the obvious to you may not be the obvious for your target. Think outside the box

It's hard to tell an exact number, but you can start from somewhere. What would be a good number of downloads for you with 300$? 10 downloads? 20 downloads? 100 downloads? If this is a new game, each and every download counts, so go on and try to discover what's your potential amount of downloads with 300$

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click