AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How many 3rd Party Mobile "App" Advertisers Are There?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you want to remove mobile apps from your display campaign, the advise is to exclude adsenseformobileapps.com by adding it to the excluded placements list. But in practice so far I have found that another mobile app gateway exists called mobileposse.com. It isn't exactly an app. Hence, the non-exclusion from by excluding adsenseformobileapps.com. However, if the idea is to not get clicks from mobile "products" like an app. Then this would qualify. Rather than spend the rest of my budget finding out about additional gateways, I was wondering if somebody out there has already found or knows of a list of all the potential places that exist where an add could end up on a mobile device that is not "in browser". Thanks in advance.

-GW

adwords newbee

1 Expert replyverified_user

How many 3rd Party Mobile "App" Advertisers Are There?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to the AdWords Community. We apologize for our delay in responding to your question. If you're still looking for support, please let us know. We'd be more than happy to help. Thanks again for your patience, we look forward to hearing back.

Best,

Spencer