AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How i get to know my display network campaign is showing ads or not?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have created a campaign under the display network only, till now there is no impression or clicks...but the kws & ads showing eligible under campaign...

so how i know my display network campaign is showing ads or not?

thanks,

~rajshah

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How i get to know my display network campaign is showing ads or not?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Rajshah,

Your adcopies must show "Approved" to accure impressions.

Please read more on Eligible ads.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Rajshah,

I hope your campaign has started to accrue clicks and impressions! If not, I recommend making sure that the campaigns, ad groups and ads are all enabled. If any of those are paused, the ads won't serve.  

I would also recommend ensuring that your bids are high enough to enter your ads into the ad auction on the Display Network. At the beginning of a new campaign, you may need to bid aggressively and then you can assess performance once the campaign accrues some history. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Rajshah,

Your adcopies must show "Approved" to accure impressions.

Please read more on Eligible ads.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply Neha..i have created display network campaign on 23 jun this month & my ads are showing approved only but it did'nt shows any impression or click so far, i donno whether my ads are showing in content network? or still in adwords review process?

thanks

~rajesh.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

I would request you to hover mouse over status next to placements under Placment Tab. Please let me know are you seeing any warning?

Thanks

Neha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Neha, under placement tab ->automatic placement - this message is showing right now..

"This table will show the websites where your ads appear and how your ads perform. Right now there aren't any statistics to report. If you've just created your campaign, you'll need to wait at least 48 hours before seeing any data."

thanks

~rajesh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had enquired about the display network campaign status from google adwords representative...He gaved me an info that "for every new content network campaign whichever creating gets live after 15 days". 

thanks

~rajesh

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hi Rajshah,

I hope your campaign has started to accrue clicks and impressions! If not, I recommend making sure that the campaigns, ad groups and ads are all enabled. If any of those are paused, the ads won't serve.  

I would also recommend ensuring that your bids are high enough to enter your ads into the ad auction on the Display Network. At the beginning of a new campaign, you may need to bid aggressively and then you can assess performance once the campaign accrues some history. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel