AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How does this type of remarketing groups work together?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to track the number of people who clicked "Buy" on our website, I made several groups based on different time frame, such as "BuyClick-7days", "BuyClick-14days", ""BuyClick-30days", etc. My question is if I put all of them in the same ad group and someone clicks on the buy button today , which of them gets a register? Is it all of them or Google picks one based on some kind of rule or it's random? Thanks!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

have you also created different remarketing audience list (BuyClick-7days", "BuyClick-14days", ""BuyClick-30days",) ?

in common adgroup, are you using all different remarketing list & bidding different on them or you have created a single remarketing list?

What do you mean by "register"?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

So these three audience list would be inclusive of another, so if someone clicks on buy button today, it belongs to the "BuyClick-7days" and he/she also belongs to the other two. Now if I add all three to the same ad group and this person converted, which one will show the conversion or will I see three conversions one for each?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Not sure, in which list this will be shown.  

but it may be attributed to all list equally as converted audience(vistor) would be included in all list. All list has some common audience eg. 7 days audience will be included in 14 days audience, so all should take credit.

**just my assumption**