AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How does one edit the ending date? I tried and the warning says in cannot be changed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received a warning that my 2 Adwords campaigns were nearing the end date I set up.....I tried to extend those dates and a warning appeared that I could not alter the dates....I want the campaigns to continue but can't seethe edit the changes..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How does one edit the ending date? I tried and the warning says in cannot be changed

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

It sounds as though you're trying to edit AdWords Express campaigns in the AdWords interface. You need to go back to AdWords Express--where you originally set the Express ads up, and edit the ads there.  Log in to AdWords Express.

You might also want to check out this forum discussion for a better understanding of how "end date" messages appear in AdWords Express.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*