AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How does Adwords and Shopping work together?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an account with 20+ campaigns with almost 30,000 keywords. I ahve been trying to figure out how to set up a campaign to display these products in Google Shopping without having to go through and redo all the ads and keywords. I already have product extensions set up so the will appear in ads, I am just trying to figure out how I create a campaign for Google Shopping, or does the product extension take care of that, and if not would having the same keywords in Adwords and in a Shopping campaign conflict with each other?

I am very wary of wasting anymore money on this, as Google switches a free service to a paid one under the guise of providing a better 'customer experience'. While I'm sure that is part of it, it is a very small part. Also can someone explain this to me? (picture below)

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How does Adwords and Shopping work together?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello.

I believe the key is the time period. 35 reviews in the past 12 months.

You have many more reviews, but only 35 in the past 12 months, and that's what Google shows in that snippet. If you go into the details, you see that you have, in fatc fact, over 400.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.