AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do you get a drop down with sitelinks in a search ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

Any idea of how to produce a drop down with sitelinks extensions in a search ad?

Kevin

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do you get a drop down with sitelinks in a search ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Robert/Kevin,

Do you have an example of what you're referring to?  I'm not sure I fully understand what you mean by a dropdown in your search ad for sitelinks.  

Did you see this somewhere or just exploring a new idea?

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi PPCBossman,

If you search the term - "hair restoration miami" - www.hairclub.com has the dropdown that I am referring to.

Thanks

Kevin

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Ohhh - Let me see what I can find out...very interesting find there!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Can anyone tell me how they did this??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If you search the term - "hair restoration miami" - www.hairclub.com has the dropdown that I am referring to.

Someone must know.

Smiley Very Happy

Thanks

Re: Can anyone tell me how they did this??

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Robert, you're already in a discussion with Tommy on this topic and he's looking into it for you, please don't create new messages on existing discussions.

I've moved your message into this thread.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Can anyone tell me how they did this??

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hey,

So I've asked around and found very little information for you.  What I would suggest is you contact AdWords support and see what they will offer.  My guess is it's a beta test or just Google doing some testing.  That said, there are no guarantees that you'll be able to join the test at this point.  However, you never know until you ask.

Wish I had more info for you but I don't...it's brand new to me as well.

-Tommy