AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do you cancel ads that won't cancel in adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you cancel ads that are showing on your adwords sight but when you click to delete them they will not delete and you get a message stating they cannot be deleted in adwords but they don't tell you where to go to delete them.  Good grief.  I have spent 2 hours trying to contact someone both email and phone to no avail.  I just blocked them on my credit card finally.  Don't do business with this company!  It is predatory!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do you cancel ads that won't cancel in adwords?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Mpetersen, 

Welcome to adwords community, 

I recommend you not to delete your ads,But  Make your new ads and pause your previous ads. If you will delete you ad, It will impact the entire campaign and quality score.

Re: How do you cancel ads that won't cancel in adwords?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Actually, that message is what appears when you try to edit an AdWords Express campaign in the main AdWords interface.

In order to make changes to an AdWords Express campaign, you need to log in to that program. You can get to the login page here

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*