AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do i run adword (remartketing banners ) aftr approval from google?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i run adword (remartketing banners ) aftr approval from goo

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mehamood,

Welcome to the community..!

The initial step is creating you remarketing campaign and getting the ads approved. That is complete.

Now your remarketing ads will be served to peple in your remarketing list when they visit websites in the Google Display Network.

The remarketing list should have at least 100 members before the ads start serving.

It is advisable start with your complete remarketing list initially, and then limiting the reach to a specific audience based results.

Please find more information about some advanced remarketing strategies in the article below.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/How-to-Diversify-Your-Remarketing-Ads/ba-p/973...

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Re: How do i run adword (remartketing banners ) aftr approval from goo

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

You need to collect an audience for your remarketing ads to display to. 

There are now two ways you can start collecting a remarketing audience. You can use Google Adwords remarketing code or you can use Google Analytics by customizing the tracking code. I'll go ahead and give you the basics of how to do it using Google Adwords. You can learn more about how to use Google Analytics for some fancy remarketing here.

First you'll need to go to your Adword account's shared library and select the audiences section.

Adwords Remarketing Step 1

Once you're in the Audience section you'll need to create a new audience.

Adwords Remarketing Step 2

It's recommended that you create a single remarketing code and have it on every page of your website. Go ahead and select the 'define list' and create a tag named something like 'site wide'. Google Adwords does provide you with a remarketing code specifically intended to be placed throughout your website. To see how to use that see this link.

If this is your first time clicking into the Audience section you'll automatically be presented with the site wide code. If you're not see the image below.

Adwords Remarketing 3

Once you have a site wide remarketing code installed you'll simply start by defining a list. The most common goal is to remarket to visitors who visited your website but didn't convert into a sale or lead. To set this up in remarketing you'll need one additional list. 

You are already collecting all website visitors into your site wide list. Now we need to simply create a list that's populated by everyone who didn't convert.

See this following image.

Adwords Remarketing Step 4

Now you'll simply go into your Remarketing campaign and add the audience list your just created as an adgroups targeting. You'll find that under the audiences tab.

That should get you up to speed and dangerous with remarketing! Good luck.