AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border
Reply

How do i improve my campaign ads tabs served Percentage?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

 

I have create the campaign but my ads tab served percentage is lowely to high with every 15 minutes.What can i do for this and how to improve my ctr also?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bsa6avanan
September 2015

Re: How do i improve my campaign ads tabs served Percentage?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

To start with I believe you should let the campaign for at least a few days and let the system adjust. Then take a look at the stats, do an analysis and let us know your thoughts : )

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bsa6avanan
September 2015

Re: How do i improve my campaign ads tabs served Percentage?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi

To start with I believe you should let the campaign for at least a few days and let the system adjust. Then take a look at the stats, do an analysis and let us know your thoughts : )

Re: How do i improve my campaign ads tabs served Percentage?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

 

  I have two Ads in my Ad group, the first Ad is getting 10% serve share and the other is getting 90%. As both of my Ads are relevant, is there any way to make their % share almost 50-50%.

 

Thanks

Puneet

Re: How do i improve my campaign ads tabs served Percentage?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Try out all the options available either on day on day basis or using different options for diff campaigns/Ad groups....hope that would give you some idea which method to settle for