AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do i get exact search volume in Keyword planner?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Recently there was a new update happens few weeks ago in Adwords keyword planner tool. when i am trying to get the exact search volume it was showing "This page shows ranges for search volumes. For a more detailed view, set up and run a campaign.

There are any possibilities to get exact search volume without running a campaign.

Thank you,

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do i get exact search volume in Keyword planner?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bhargav,

These is no such possibility, though you can use the keyword planner tool from any other AdWords account which is already having active campaigns.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Bhargav,

As per new update, You must have atleast one active campaign if you want to see exact search volume.

Try with active campaign adwords account.

Regards,
Manish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Archit,

2 months back i paused a campaign and i never use that account again. is that account helpful to find exact search volume.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Manish,

Is it possible for paused campaigns.( 2 months back)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello Bhargav
The account has to meet a threshold of spending (which Google does not disclose) in order to show exact data. Otherwise a range is reported.

Edit: corrected for typos by auto proof reading

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you moshe