AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do i change existing ad keywords in bulk to different search match types?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I do not want to change each one manually for 700+keywords and this stupid system only lets me change the following in campaign settings;

3 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: How do i change existing ad keywords in bulk to different search match types?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi xtopher66,

Well Adwords Editor is desktop tool which can be used to do multiple changes in a lesser time.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: How do i change existing ad keywords in bulk to different search match types?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

I think you should use adwords editor

http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

with help of this you will be able to make multiple changes to KWs or destination urls or several other parameters

Hope this helps

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi xtopher66,

Well Adwords Editor is desktop tool which can be used to do multiple changes in a lesser time.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

I think you should use adwords editor

http://www.google.com/intl/en/adwordseditor/

with help of this you will be able to make multiple changes to KWs or destination urls or several other parameters

Hope this helps

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi xtopher, 

Here is a link that will help you contact AdWords customer support if you would like to speak to anyone in person or chat in or email us about this issue. 

A. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do not agree.

Just because a complicated system is developed is not an excuse to not provide proper customer service.

It is in that respect it is a victim of its own success and we are not talking peanuts in these revenues. We are talking billuons. However, its not just aimed at Google. Amazon, Paypal et al are all not offering this.

There are billions of gas or electricity accounts across the globe and all are accessible by customer services departments direct by phone or email.

Maybe you do not use Sage accounting, however this software system is used by millions of businesses and are directly contactable. Sage indded can me more complicated that Adwords.

So dont tell me it cannot be done.

The fact in my query is that you cannot bulk ammend keywords matching and I fail to see why that isnt built in to the system. Its poor considering keyword matching is an inherent part of the usage of the system for advertising.