AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do RLSA audiences trigger with multiple audiences inside adgroup?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

Say I have an adgroup inside a search campaign with the following audiences:

- Visited website in last 30 days --> +50%

- Did at least 1 order (customer list) --> +50%

I'm wondering what happens when someone searches and fits both audiences (e.g. did an order and visited in the last 30 days):

- Do both audiences get an impression (and a click when the ad is clicked)? Or is the impression / click being assigned to one audience only? In that case, which audience gets priority?

- What bid adjustment is being done? Will the adjustment be just "+50%" or is it "50% + 50% = 100%"?

Thanks in advance, 

Stijn

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do RLSA audiences trigger with multiple audiences inside adgro

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
I understand that this is an RLSA campaign
Have you set rules for the audience lists?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello,

Are you using any custom combination list here or are you talking about separate audiences list?

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@pankaj1782 I'm talking about separate audience lists inside the same adgroup, not custom combinations.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@MosheTLV. Yes correct, please have a look at the example scenario I sketched out. You can assume bid only targeting is being used.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Stijn v;

Switch to target and bid, so the AND condition will apply.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’