AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I turn off the Display Networks option?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get my Adwords campaign to stop showing up on Display Networks? Last night I went into Settings and selected the option for Search Network Only under Type and I thought that had done it but then came back this morning and I have another 25 clicks through the display network? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help.

Cathy

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoMo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How do I turn off the Display Networks option?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Actually, because data from the Display network is shared with Google and integrated into AdWords accounts much more slowly, you may see Display network data changing for 2-3 days after you've shut that ad serving off. 

As long as you've turned in off in the settings, you should be okay.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

When you are sure that you have opted only in search network then it will not show on display. the 25 clicks may have occured becuase it take few mimutes to update . So there might have 25 clicks before you updated the setting but it was not updated in adwords at that time.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoMo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Actually, because data from the Display network is shared with Google and integrated into AdWords accounts much more slowly, you may see Display network data changing for 2-3 days after you've shut that ad serving off. 

As long as you've turned in off in the settings, you should be okay.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How do I turn off the Display Networks option?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Trying to do the same - looks like Russian Dolls to me