6K members online now
6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I target specific category products via Shopping campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Right now, I am working on Google merchant center and Product Listing Ads. I have created one campaign on Google Adwords to target my products via Product Listing Ads. And, It's working well. But, Google have introduced Shopping Campaign to target products from specific categories.

Yesterday, I have created one Shopping Campaign on Google Adwords and want to target only Appareal products via Google Shopping PLA. You can find out attachment to know more about it.

I don't want to pause Google merchant center campaign before get similar impressions and clicks on Google Shopping campaign with Appareal products.

Can anyone share similar experience with me for Shopping Campaign? And, I am looking forward to read step by step guide which may help me to target products from specific categories.

Google-Adwords-Campaign-Management-Dashboard.png

Google-Adwords-Campaign-Management-Dashboard-002.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I target specific category products via Shopping campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check this help center reference explaining various possibilities on how to set up shopping campaign with PLAs: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3455481?hl=en

You should be reviewing the set up with the product groups and your product attributes as well which you have used in the merchant center feed.As per the screenshot, it looks like you created campaign yesterday only. It might be too early to say how the campaign will actually perform in coming time.

Pankaj

Re: How do I target specific category products via Shopping campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pankaj,

Thank you very much for quick reply on my question. I have visited link which was suggested by you! And, I have found awesome information over there. You're 100% right with prediction. We can't predict performance of Google shopping campaign within one or two day. But, I have done necessary change on Google Shopping campaign to target specific category. I am quite excited to see impressions and clicks over there!
Experts in the Topic
pankaj1782