AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I target all countries in Europe with bid adjustments at once ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know that we can target countires and locations for rach campaign however, I would like to target all countries in Europe with 2 campaigns in one go. Please tell me if this is possible?

Thanks.

Re: How do I target all countries in Europe with bid adjustments at on

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sasank,

If I have understood your query correctly, you want to apply Bid Adjustments to all the Countries targeted in a campaign.

Assuming you have already selected all the countries to target in your campaign. If yes, then simply go to the Settings of that campaign, Select Locations. You will find all the locations being targeted here. Select all locations and click on Set Bid Adjustments. By selecting All, only one Bid Adjustment would be applied. If you want to apply different bid adjustments for different countries, you have to select them differently.

Or if you have 2 campaigns targeting a list of countries and want to apply Bid Adjustments to both campaigns in one go, then the right way would be to do it through Adwords Editor. Filter out two campaigns where you want to apply the bid adjustments to and simply select all the filtered Locations and apply Bid Adjustments.

Does it help?

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply ashish.

I understand what you say, my question is

" Can target all countries and apply bid adjustments for certain countries at the same time ??"

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sasank,

Yes, you can target all countries and apply bid adjustments for selected countries at the same time. After adding the countries to target, select those countries where you want to apply bid adjustments and make the changes.

Is your question answered?

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ashish,

Let me explain you my question better :

I have Campaign A for All countries and territories

I want to set bid adjustment of 200% for users who browse only from Canada per say for the same Campaign A.

According to what you say my Campaign A should only be targeted to Canada for bid adjustments ( this way people from India will not be fetched ad's) , however I want to target all territories and countries with the same campaign A applying bid adjustemnts to Canada users .

Makes sense now ??

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sasank,

No, your campaign shouldn't be targeted for Canada only. Taking your example, you can target all countries/locations you want to in Campaign A (which includes Canada as well) and you can set bid adjustments of 200% for Canada location individually. For this, go to your campaign settings, Select Locations Tab, here you will find the list of all your targeted locations. Select Canada and set bid adjustments for this specific location only according to your needs. In case your campaign settings have "People in, searching for, or who show interest in my targeted location" option selected as 'Target' under Location Options (Advanced) then you have to navigate to Locations Tab within Campaign Settings, select 'View Location Reports' > select "where your users were (user locations)". You will see a list of locations targeted, Select Canada from here and make bid adjustments. This will make sure that the bid adjustments is for only those users who are physically located in Canada.

Am I able to clarify now?

Regards,
Ashish