AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I schedule ads for certain times of day? I don't have the "advanced settings" option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I schedule ads for certain times of day?  I don't have the "advanced settings" option that I see listed on the Google adwords tutorials.  Is there a different place to go to schedule ads?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How do I schedule ads for certain times of day? I don't have the "advanced settings"

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sarahml,

It sounds like you just need to edit your campaign settings to get these options.

Go to your cmapaign settings page and you'll see campaign type at the top. You want to edit this and make sure it says all features.

You should then be able to see your advanced campaigns options at the bottom.

Let me know if this works for you or if you need any more assistance.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How do I schedule ads for certain times of day? I don't have the "advanced settings"

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Sarahml,

It sounds like you just need to edit your campaign settings to get these options.

Go to your cmapaign settings page and you'll see campaign type at the top. You want to edit this and make sure it says all features.

You should then be able to see your advanced campaigns options at the bottom.

Let me know if this works for you or if you need any more assistance.