AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I reformat my bulk upload to fix the error "

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm receiving this error on every row: "Unable to determine the entity-type of this row. Make sure to only provide fields for columns that are appropriate for the entity."

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

A snippet of the columns and row data are here (i'm sure formatting will be brutal):

Campaign Campaign Daily Budget Languages Location ID Location Networks Ad Group Max CPC Flexible Reach Keyword Type Bid adjustment Headline Description Line 1 Description Line 2 Sitelink text Display URL Final URL Platform targeting Device Preference Ad Schedule
Localized 30 en 3mi:40.733581:-74.131113 Google Search Localizedads 10 Newark billboard Book Billboards in Newark Book an Outdoor Ad Online AdQuick lets you book billboards in Newark (or nationally!) in minutes. Newark www.adquick.com www.adquick.com/units/coastal-938

1 Expert replyverified_user

How do I reformat my bulk upload to fix the error "

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Matthew,

Are you still having this issue?

Can you share a link to the actual file you're uploading with sample data in it?