AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I reactivate my campaign?

hbw
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
hbw
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I paused my campaign about 10 days ago. Now I want to reactivate it but it is not showing up on the Campaign page under ¨All campaigns¨ (top left corner)

It shows on my main dashboard page as status paused, but I cannot see how to unpause it.

I know it must be there somewhere but I just cant find it. Any help would be appreciated.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: How do I reactivate my campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello hbw,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If you navigate to the Campaigns tab you should see a drop down button just below it, set this to All and you should now be able to see your paused campaign. It is likely that you currently have it set to All enabled meaning that it will not be visible under this filter.

If you are unable to find the button then let me know and I will take a screenshot for you.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Once you found the campaign, select it, find the Change status.... dropdown above the table of campaigns and select Enable on the its menu.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello hbw,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

If you navigate to the Campaigns tab you should see a drop down button just below it, set this to All and you should now be able to see your paused campaign. It is likely that you currently have it set to All enabled meaning that it will not be visible under this filter.

If you are unable to find the button then let me know and I will take a screenshot for you.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

Once you found the campaign, select it, find the Change status.... dropdown above the table of campaigns and select Enable on the its menu.

Best,

Lakatos