AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I link my Google Play Book to adwords campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I've published a book 'Nanopunk' on Google Play (It's also available on Amazon and through Smashwords)

Somewhere along the way I recall reading that I had to set up a basic adwords campaign so the book would appear in Google Play store.

Problem is, I have no idea what else, if anything, I have to do to get 'nanopunk' to appear in the Play store.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan
September 2015

Re: How do I link my Google Play Book to adwords campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hasan,

Honestly, I don't think you got the right info. Running an AdWords ad is never considered to be a precondition to doing anything in other Google products like e.g. Google Play. This makes me think your best option would be to contact the Customer Service of Google Play to enquire about how you can make your entry visible to users. 

Contact Google Play about Books

http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?&policy=books&contact_type=contact_policy

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Hasan
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hasan,

Honestly, I don't think you got the right info. Running an AdWords ad is never considered to be a precondition to doing anything in other Google products like e.g. Google Play. This makes me think your best option would be to contact the Customer Service of Google Play to enquire about how you can make your entry visible to users. 

Contact Google Play about Books

http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/request.py?&policy=books&contact_type=contact_policy

Thanks for your understanding.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
OK. Thanks for the guidance. Much appreciated.