AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I know adword's online

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It says it's eligible, but when I try to google it, it's not displaying anywhere. How do I know if my ad is on?

Many thanks.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I know adword's online

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

Few ways to check if your ads are showing for a particular keyword

Y2k_chapin

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Eligible means that your ad can be shown only on the "search" network until reviewed and approved also on the display network;

Read more;

Check your ad's approval status;

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704380?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi folks,

Moshe's answer is close to accurate. Quoting from the referenced page:

When you save your ad, it'll get either an "under review" status or an "eligible" status. "Under review" ads can't run anywhere until they're approved. "Eligible" ads are allowed to run on Google search pages before they're approved because we think the ads are probably acceptable. Here are the restrictions for eligible ads:

Your ad will show on Google search only, not on Search Partners and not on the Display Network.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords