AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get my ads to show up higher under different google domains?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I get my ads to show up higher under different google domains?example www.google.com, www.google.co.uk ?

Re: How do I get my ads to show up higher under different google domai

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI deturgolf

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

To get your ads showing higher above search results, you will need to concentrate on your ad rank.

"An ad's position on the page is based on two things: your bid and your Quality Score (together, this is known as Ad Rank). To be eligible for a top spot, your Ad Rank needs to meet a minimum threshold. The minimum Ad Rank required to appear above search results is generally greater than the minimum Ad Rank to appear beside search results. As a result, the cost-per-click (CPC) when you appear above search results could be higher than the CPC if you appear beside search results, even if no other advertisers are immediately below you."

Above quote taken from the link below-

Getting your ads above Google search results

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I increased my bid and seems to be working. But now I can see that the time of day the bids increase or decrease.

How do I make a rule in which my bids will decrease for all ads & Keywords from for example 01:00 a.m -07:00 a.m GMT +2?

best regards,

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi deturgolf

First of all, your ads will be running according to your account time zone so you will need to take this into consideration when setting up your scheduling.

"Adjusting for time zone differences

The ad schedules you set are based on the time zone you selected when you initially created your AdWords account. So you'll need to adjust your ad schedule to account for any difference in your target customers' time zone. To verify your account's time zone setting, click the My account tab and select Preferences."

Please also see the link below to set up time scheduling of your ads, the page details how to do this whether running a legacy campaign or an enhanced campaign.

Using custom ad scheduling

Kind regards