AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I filter multiple campaigns / ad groups in the new editor (11)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've searched around the forums, but haven't found a solution to this exact issue. Surely there is a way I'm just not finding:

I recently switched to the new editor version (11) and it's pretty much crippled my ability to do anything, I very frequently need to make changes to ad groups/ads/keywords whatever within a list of campaigns (or ad groups). In the old editor and in Bing, it's easy to click advanced search -> settings -> ad group name (or whatever) -> matches exactly (or whatever) and then paste a list of campaigns or ad groups and then the view is filtered to just those areas. The new combined search bar or whatever isn't accepting my list of campaigns that I want to narrow in on.

This is a vital function, hopefully I'm just doing it wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris G
September 2015

Re: How do I filter multiple campaigns / ad groups in the new editor (

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
This feature doesn't exist in Editor 11.0 . It will be there in the next release, Editor 11.1. I've posted a screenshot of what it will look like here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/AdWords-Editor-11-0-Discuss-with-the...

Meanwhile, you can continue using Editor 10.6. It can be installed side-by-side with Editor 11 on the same machine.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris G
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
This feature doesn't exist in Editor 11.0 . It will be there in the next release, Editor 11.1. I've posted a screenshot of what it will look like here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/AdWords-Editor-11-0-Discuss-with-the...

Meanwhile, you can continue using Editor 10.6. It can be installed side-by-side with Editor 11 on the same machine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your response. I will use the old editor until then. -CG