AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I filter multiple campaigns / ad groups in the new editor (11)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've searched around the forums, but haven't found a solution to this exact issue. Surely there is a way I'm just not finding:

I recently switched to the new editor version (11) and it's pretty much crippled my ability to do anything, I very frequently need to make changes to ad groups/ads/keywords whatever within a list of campaigns (or ad groups). In the old editor and in Bing, it's easy to click advanced search -> settings -> ad group name (or whatever) -> matches exactly (or whatever) and then paste a list of campaigns or ad groups and then the view is filtered to just those areas. The new combined search bar or whatever isn't accepting my list of campaigns that I want to narrow in on.

This is a vital function, hopefully I'm just doing it wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris G
September 2015

Re: How do I filter multiple campaigns / ad groups in the new editor (

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
This feature doesn't exist in Editor 11.0 . It will be there in the next release, Editor 11.1. I've posted a screenshot of what it will look like here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/AdWords-Editor-11-0-Discuss-with-the...

Meanwhile, you can continue using Editor 10.6. It can be installed side-by-side with Editor 11 on the same machine.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chris G
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
This feature doesn't exist in Editor 11.0 . It will be there in the next release, Editor 11.1. I've posted a screenshot of what it will look like here:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/AdWords-Editor-11-0-Discuss-with-the...

Meanwhile, you can continue using Editor 10.6. It can be installed side-by-side with Editor 11 on the same machine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your response. I will use the old editor until then. -CG