AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I do business with google ads in English... I keep getting Spanish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Everytime I try to make a google ad it switches me into Spanish.. I can't read Spanish, this is insane.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How do I do business with google ads in English... I keep getting Spanish

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Elena, 

My assumption is that you're talking about the AdWords inteface being in Spanish? If so it's likely that the Google account that you are using is set to have spanish as the default language. To adjust the language of your Google account please visit the following link http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32047

If this is not what you are referring to please outline the details of your issue and we should be able to help. 

Thanks, 

Matt

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

or you might give this a try

go to the last tab of my account, prefrences and there you can change the language settings, use google chrome translation in english while doing this

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Elena, 

My assumption is that you're talking about the AdWords inteface being in Spanish? If so it's likely that the Google account that you are using is set to have spanish as the default language. To adjust the language of your Google account please visit the following link http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=32047

If this is not what you are referring to please outline the details of your issue and we should be able to help. 

Thanks, 

Matt

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

or you might give this a try

go to the last tab of my account, prefrences and there you can change the language settings, use google chrome translation in english while doing this