AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I create display ads with multiple products and individual links within?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google-display-ad.png

Hey everyone,

I am wondering how to create display network ads like the one posted above.  As you scroll over it seems to be interactive and highlights the product you are hovering with an outline.  When you click it takes you directly to the products page.

Is this possible with programatic ads?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Paul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul M
January 2017

Re: How do I create display ads with multiple products and individual links within?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yeah, I tried to find a better guide for this specifically but couldn't find one. When you create a Display campaign, there is a setting at the bottom to enable dynamic product ads: dynamic-display.png

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, this can be done in Adwords. They are called Dynamic Responsive Ads, and it requires a product feed linked to your Adwords account. Here's a guide on how to set them up: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265299?hl=en#responsive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your response, Dean.

After reviewing those instructions, I am still confused on how the product feed works into them.  When creating a responsive ad, I don't see any options to create a product based ad.

I have Google Shopping campaigns running so I do have a product feed linked with my account.

Any clarification on this is greatly appreciated!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Paul M
January 2017

Re: How do I create display ads with multiple products and individual links within?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Yeah, I tried to find a better guide for this specifically but couldn't find one. When you create a Display campaign, there is a setting at the bottom to enable dynamic product ads: dynamic-display.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how make a multi product ads