AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I contact someone from Google about my adwords account ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I contact someone from Google about my adwords account ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How do I contact someone from Google about my adwords account ?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi EAGLEPI,

Have you tried emailing them or phoning your local AdWords support number?

You can email or get the local number information from this page

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi EAGLEPI,

Have you tried emailing them or phoning your local AdWords support number?

You can email or get the local number information from this page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes but I spend hours going in circles because I do not know my 7 digit googleer or something like that.  THEY WERE HAPPY ENOUGH TO TALK TO ME WHEN I OPENED THE ACCOUNT but now that my account is set up I can't contact anyone

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

What about the email support? Have you tried that if you are struggling with the phone. I normally don't have any problem with the phone support to be honest.

Is it something that we as the AdWords community can help you with? That's what we're here for.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What does your issue relate to? and none of the answers is what I want to contact them about

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

Can you elaborate on what issue you are having so we might be able to try and help you?

You've got a wealth of information you can access through the members here so it's worth seeing if we can help you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sure I would be glad to give you info to help me. I had an account that I had linked to my website. I had paused my campaigns and recently I closed the website. I want to cancel my adwords account but since Google made everyone use the same email for aall thier products it messed up my login. So I went through the "forgot password" and was able to reset my password.

when I login in now it looks like a page that all I can do is create an account not my normal dashboards. It seems that I can login but there is no account I want to contact Google to make 110$ sure that my account is closed. I did talk to someone from Google and he was able to look up my account and tell me the last time my ads where active so that leaves me unsure if my account is active or closed. I want it closed

I appreciate your help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 8
Top Contributor Alumni

Obviously Google will have access to your historical data so they'll know all the details from your old account, closed or not.

If the account isn't there anymore when logging in, it should be closed so I'd not worry about it.

Just another questions, were the campaigns all paused/deleted/ended when you closed it? As long as they were inactive, it wouldn't matter if the account was closed anyway as nothing would be running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What you just told me is what I want to hear but I want somone who works for google to verify it. I appreciate your advice but I hate the word "SHOULD"  I need "IT IS CLOSED"

Yes the campaigns were all paused when I tried to close it. I just want someon from Google to tell me my account is closed

Top Contributor Alumni
# 10
Top Contributor Alumni

The contact options already mentioned--phone, email, etc., are really your choices. 

There are links to the contact options on the home page of this forum--even if you don't have your CID, you may be able to get assistance with your log-in information and your billing information to confirm you are the 'owner' of the account.

Good luck.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*