AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I change my campaign from Pause to Enable?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My campaign has been Paused for 3 months.  I am ready agin to run the campaigns, but I am unable to get them going!  I check the box in front of the campaigns, and clidk on Edit and select Enable but nothing happens.  What am I doing worng???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I change my campaign from Pause to Enable?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Did you set an "end date" for your campaign? (You can check that on the Settings tab.)

Have you checked to be certain that your keywords and ads are all eligible? Have you verified that you have a valid payment method on file?

I'm really not sure what you mean by "nothing happens." Are your ads not active, or is the campaign still tagged as paused or what?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the assistance!  The payment deal may be the problem - will check right now!

Paul B wrote:

My campaign has been Paused for 3 months.  I am ready agin to run the campaigns, but I am unable to get them going!  I check the box in front of the campaigns, and clidk on Edit and select Enable but nothing happens.  What am I doing worng???

It appears that my billing account is active.  My Keywords are elligble but when I click the box and click on enable under edit, nothing happens.  Could this be the problem?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Theresa!

My adwords are marked as "elligible" - I try to make them enabled, but it just highlights.

My billing to my Visa has not changed.

My account says that the ads are not active, and when I do a search on the keywords, the ads are not there.

Can't believe a company as big as Google does not have support of some kind on the weekend!!

Paul

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Try logging out of your account, then clearing your browser's cache completely. Then close the browser and reboot your computer. (It may that something is "hanging" in your computer--this often clears it.)

(I am assuming that you have double checked the Account Access tab to make sure the account you're working in has "permissions" to make changes.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*