AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I change campaign status?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I try to change my campaign status, and I get a pop-up that says I can't change it in Adwords.  They don't tell me where I can change it.  That would be helpful.

Surveysmith

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: How do I change campaign status?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Surveysmith, 

There's some good advice from RyanHoldaway there if you have a regular AdWords campaign. However, if you have an AdWords Express campaign (you can tell, as this will begin AX... in your AdWords account) you will need to make changes to this campaign by logging into your AdWords Express account directly. 

Hope this helps!

A.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

IN order to change the campagn status go to the campaigns tab and between the checkbox and the campaign name in the campaign list will be an icon, grey for paused and green for active. Click on this icon and change the status accordingly.

Ryan.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Surveysmith, 

There's some good advice from RyanHoldaway there if you have a regular AdWords campaign. However, if you have an AdWords Express campaign (you can tell, as this will begin AX... in your AdWords account) you will need to make changes to this campaign by logging into your AdWords Express account directly. 

Hope this helps!

A.