AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I bulk edit destination URL for Display Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Seems very easy to bulk edit URLs for "Text" ads, but I need to bulk edit URL for "Display" ads.  I don't want to have to go into each one and change.  Don't know why it can't just work on both "text" and "display" the same way.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richard V
September 2015

Re: How do I bulk edit destination URL for Display Ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Richard,

Try using the AdWords Editor application - this can save al ot of time all over the place!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Richard V
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Richard,

Try using the AdWords Editor application - this can save al ot of time all over the place!

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
It's really easy, but it's not super intuitive! Supposing that the issue is that you are using multiple dimensions for the same basic ad, all you need to do is edit one ad, mark that you want to create the ads of differing dimensions that you did the first time around and then that whole set of ads will go under review with the change. Depending upon how many completely different display ads you have, this method can still be a pain, but if you have a handful of ad groups with one split in them, it's not that bad.