AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I block all links from out side the usa

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I block all links from out side the usa

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

If you have a Search network campaign , please set your campaign to "All features" ,then navigate to Location settings and restrict locations to United states.

Also use the "Advanced location settings" to select the second option which filters visitors according to "People in your targeted location" , which means their physical location . Read more from here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722043?hl=en

and here 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722038

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
These appear to be mostly in the Display Network, but some are Search. For the display network, add these sites to "Exclusions" on the Display Network tab, Placements. It probably won't work for the google properties if they are from the DN also. Google as the placement in the DN usually means the actual site has not provided referral data.

Question: Are you running a hybid campaign in both Search and Display? If you are, it's a good idea to separate them. It's less confusing and easier to manage.

Some of these sites are non-English. If your customers speak English or if your site does not display in other languages, consider targeting English speaking only. That will take some of these sites off your list for either Display or Search.

In a search campaign, you can't remove the Google properties. The others may be removed only by deactivating all search partners. You can't block specific sites in a search campaign.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords