AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I advertise in an specific website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, I was wondering if it is possible target an adwords   partner  like ebay?

Thankyou 

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How do I advertise in an specific website?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi investments,

Welcome to the community.

It is possible to target selected websites as long as they are in Google's network (display network using AdSense). You cannot do this for the search partner network.

You will need to use managed placements which lets you target specific sites and even down to individual pages in these sites.

You can read up on managed placements here

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Placement targeting tool could assist you further in helping whether the domain you want to target inside Google Display Network will accept Google ads or not and how much impressions you should expect out of that. Similarly additional info like what ad formats can also be analyzed using that tool. Read more about the tool in this article.

But yes as Adam said above, it's possible for Google Display Network only if the placement is part of that network. You won't be able to target specific domain which is under Google Search Network.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi investments,

Welcome to the community.

It is possible to target selected websites as long as they are in Google's network (display network using AdSense). You cannot do this for the search partner network.

You will need to use managed placements which lets you target specific sites and even down to individual pages in these sites.

You can read up on managed placements here

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

Placement targeting tool could assist you further in helping whether the domain you want to target inside Google Display Network will accept Google ads or not and how much impressions you should expect out of that. Similarly additional info like what ad formats can also be analyzed using that tool. Read more about the tool in this article.

But yes as Adam said above, it's possible for Google Display Network only if the placement is part of that network. You won't be able to target specific domain which is under Google Search Network.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
they are any video to show how to do it .... seriously i trying to do it ..would be nice with video

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am also finding it difficult to accomplish this goal. I cannot find a simple step by step visual guide that tells you how to discover if a website is on google network and how to target it in a adwords campaign. Where do I find one?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new - or unaswered - question related to this topic, please start a new thread.

Thanks!