AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How do I add another domain to my adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I add another domain to my adwords account?

I have started another website and how do I add it on OR create a new adwords account for it?

fdg123

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How do I add another domain to my adwords account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Frank G,

Welcome to the community.

You can promote two/more different business/domains within a single Adwords account.Just create separate campaigns for both the domains.

Make sure that the domains and the website contents are different.Otherwise your account may be suspended for violating the Double Service section of the Adwords Policy.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Frank G, Welcome to the Community

If your websites advertise completely different products/services, you can keep them in separate accounts. In that case, I'd recommend creating a My Client Center account. It is essentially a "master" account that allows you to view and easily manage all of your AdWords accounts from a single location. More information can be found here

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en

If your websites offer similar products/services, I would use AdWords Editor to merge the accounts into one in order to comply with the Double Serving policy. It’s also very important to ensure you fully comply with the Double-Serving policy

Thanks and Regards,

Nikit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried creating a My Client Center account since I am trying to support a client account but cannot login because I have my own AdWord Account. I followed the link to MCC and clicked Start Now. But I got the same error message indicating I already have an AdWords account. How can I get access to this other account?