AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can you match Liveramp DSP to your adwords account to receive audiences

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I recently partnered with Liveramp, a data on-boarding provider, and I want to know how to map their DSP to may Adwords account to receive a custom audience.

1 Expert replyverified_user

How can you match Liveramp DSP to your adwords account to receive audiences

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jenn

I assume you're talking about GetOnboard (GO)?

I'm afraid you'll have to speak to Liveramp as I'm not sure what DMP they use or how the data is passed to AdWords (or even if it's possible).

I think the only way to do it is through Google Analytics 360.

If it's just users though, it can be done using their email addresses. That's the only personally identifiable information that's allowed in AdWords and it MUST be hashed (AdWords now does this for you though). This is done using the "Customer Match" feature in AdWords. You can find out more about it here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6379332?hl=en

It really is as simple as uploading a list of email addresses. Anything more in the DSP, I can't imagine it being useful in AdWords so you'd be looking at GA 360 for more complicated audience creation for that. 

Hope that's along the lines of what you're looking for. 

Would definitely be interested in hearing how you get on with GO, especially the lookalike audiences.