AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can i run dynamic search ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can i run dynamic search ad?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rahulmalik,

Dynamic Search Ads automatically show your ad based on the content of your website.

Find more information about Dynamic Search Ads here.

Hope this helps,

Info

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

anybody can share the results on it? how good it turned out to be?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hiya,

DSA are great but can be expansive if you have a loooooooooot of pages.

I would advise to restrict DSA to only selected pages that contain the most specific keywords with the best converting potential... otherwise you might end up entering auctions for phrases that will never convert...

Say you sell solar panels and for whatever reason (SEO, unique content, etc.) you have a page listing and talking about specific companies that manufacture solar panels, you might end running ads for the companies' "brand" keywords which could eat up all your budget without converting anything (especially if it's a renowned company).

One of the most important thing about DSA is to monitor the search queries report on a daily / weekly basis to add and irrelevant keywords to your negatives...

Also, there is a potential negative ROI at the beginning until you pinpoint the negatives... If you are constant in the above strategy, you should see CTR and impression level increase over time...

So to summarise: specific page targeting (as granular as possible), with high converting potential controlled via continuous negative additions.

PS: I'm still struggling with ROI here, but this is because of the large number of targeted pages  

hope this helps...