AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

How can i create a separate ads in an adgroup for a remarketing list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can i create a separate ads in an adgroup for a remarketing li

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Pradeep,

Please use the following links on how to create your ads for a re-marketing list.

1. Using remarketing to reach people who visited your site
  2. How remarketing works
  3. Create and edit a remarketing list
  4. Add the remarketing tag to your site

There's also an excellent post that has information on how to run separate ads for RLSA especially if one is for the Google Search and the other is for Google Display Network. 

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Remarketing-for-Search-Ads/td-p/200986/highl...

Hope this information is helpful! If you have any other Adwords related questions, feel free to post again.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks JP, what i wanted to know was if i add a remarketing list to an exsisting adgroup can i create a separate ads for this list? or will it run the default ads of the adgroup?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Pradeep,

You can not set the separate ads for the new remarketing list added in the existing ad group, it will run the default ads of the adgroup.
so if you want to target different remarketing list and want to show different ad copy, create a new adgroup with new remarketing list and adcopy.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’